I clearly haven't been posting on this blog, due to multiple factors.
- I'm not a DBA any more, so the blog title doesn't make much sense. I've been doing exclusively Front Office-facing software engineering, mostly in Python, for the last 18 months.
- I'm not in NYC. Since I started this blog, I've done stints in DC, Denver, and now London, where I'll be based for at least a couple years.
- I've been writing internal technical blog posts for my firm.
- I've been writing external expat blog posts on a Wordpress blog.
- I'm now married, have a dog, and am training for a triathlon, so my supply of spare time has declined.
None of these situations are likely to change in the near future, so I wouldn't expect too much content here. I may spin up a new (more generally-named!) technical blog at some point in the future, and I will link this post to it. Til then, good luck to everyone and please enjoy the archives as long as Blogger keeps them active.